A Leading Water Damage Repair Service Based in Michigan
When disaster strikes and you need help fast, you can count on our quick response times– 24/7!
Whether due to a sudden flood or the slow advance of moisture, water damage is no small matter. Not only can it ruin the appearance and resale value of your house, but if left unattended for long enough, it can even undermine the structure, putting you and your family in danger. Disaster MD eliminates these risks and salvages even the worst waterlogged properties.
As a disaster recovery and water damage restoration company, we offer Michigan homeowners the support and expertise they need to keep their homes in good condition, no matter what threats they face.
Minimize Loss Due to Water & Flood Damage with Fast Service from Our Southeast Michigan Experts
When it comes to water restoration, the sooner you address the issue, the less it will harm your property and the lower the cost of repairs. When you reach out to Disaster MD, we waste no time in getting to your property and making the necessary repairs. Our experienced water damage contractor team has worked on a wide range of properties throughout southeast Michigan and knows exactly how water can affect each type of material and building design. No matter the specifics of your house, we will be prepared to fix it.
Our Thorough Water Cleanup & Restoration Process
To ensure quick, effective restoration services, the Disaster MD team has developed a proven protocol for responding to water damage. As soon as we reach your house, we will:
- Inspect in Depth - We begin by studying the extent of the damage and provide a comprehensive assessment and estimate.
- Study the Source - If the water damage is due to a plumbing leak, we will find the source. If it is due to a flood, we will identify where the water is entering your property.
- Deft Drying - We will begin extracting water from every inch of your building. This prevents the damage from spreading and makes it easier to inspect for other problems.
- Mold Mitigation - Once your house is dry, we look for signs of mold, which we then promptly remove.
- Structural Strengthening - If the water damage has affected your building’s structure, we begin the repairs to restore it.